Friday, September 09, 2005

P***ed off

Got my period today. 'Nuff said.

Fortunately, my Scrapboxx order came - new Wild Asparagus paper, some new KI stuff, Foo Fala paper, Heidi rubons, and some more Heidi ghost letters. Was lots of fun going through that. Now... hopefully that can get me out of my scrap rut. Every time I sit down, I have a big creative crisis, and can't do anything. Probably because I'm thinking about the ET entry. Don't think I'll be able to enter, cos I've only done one layout. But if I chill out, and create just for fun, just for me, and get four more layouts I'm happy with, I'll send them off and see how I go. I'm running out of time though!

Rog has soccer tonight, so I will try to sit down and concentrate and create. After Inside Idol of course! Can't believe what happened on Idol - don't know if I agree with the whole Top 13 deal. But very glad that the gorgeous Roxane went through. She is precious.

Anyway... I feel bloated and heavy and achy and I have to go and cook up some fish for dinner - thank goodness this diet has decent food. Don't seem to be losing much weight, but expect to lose a bit now that my period has come... Something good HAS to come out of it, hey?

No photos today... Sorry to be so boring, but...

No comments: