Thursday, October 27, 2005

October 27, 2005

Today should have been the happiest day of my life.

I love you, bubby, even though I never got the chance to meet you. I dream about you and think about you every day.

Today is a struggle. But I'll get through it, move on, and keep trying. Never forgetting what has gone, but always hoping for what is to come.

3 comments:

Roz said...

Oh Tam, I'm sorry that this is such a sad day for you, I know what it's like. hugs to you, and know that that special person was a part of your life, however brief it may have been, and has left their mark of love with you always.
Roz xo

Nat said...

Hugs to you Tam.

Ali :-) said...

Awwwwww sweetie :( I'm so sorry... I had no idea....

But everything Roz has said is so true.

Take care, mate
Ali