Monday, March 13, 2006

Labour Day

I love public holidays. The only problem now is that I don't work Mondays anymore, so I'm not getting paid for not working like I usually do. Bugger, hey?

Been lazing around this morning. Reading. Drinking tea. Got a new video from my friends in the states of their gorgeous twins. Now six months old after being born at 27 weeks. It was touch and go for a long time. Sunny is still on oxygen and lots of medication. They think she is totally deaf. Jaz is a precious, tiny, perfect six month old. I sobbed watching it. So gorgeous. So much love.

Yesterday, I scrapped. No pressure, just decided to go simple. Inspired by Roz and Nic to tone it down and get some of my fave pics scrapped. And stitching inspired by Keisha Campbell. Love what some simple stitching can do to a page. And white space is so freeing. LOL.



Need to do some cleaning today. And some grocery shopping. Not feeling up to it, but will feel better once it's done! Happy Labour Day (what is that about, anyway??!!)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh wow Tam I really love this!!
Love the white and the design is great! I love the pages with great negative space and not too much 'stuff' they always look so effective.

Come over for lunch since you have the day off! Yay for the day off waaaaaaaaa for no pay.

Chris Millar said...

The white space works so well Tam! Can you believe that we've got our last brief already! I'm looking forward to seeing all your gorgeous layouts in the coming months! Won't be long and you'll be feeling those kicks soon!

Roz said...

oh wow, love this page!! Yep, sometimes simple just 'works' hey!

How lovely that your friends sent you the video of the bubs!

Anonymous said...

Tan is this gorgeous ! Loving the design !!! :)

Anonymous said...

sorry typo TAM !!! LOL

Anonymous said...

WOW, love you page...what a sweet photo toooo!!!