Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Day two

Day two of this wierd not working but not being a mum business. I did some washing. Cleaned a bit. Mostly sat and chatted on msn. Need to write a 'to-do' list to keep me going, I think. Hard to get motivated when you know you have days and days to get stuff done!

Am proud to say that I haven't turned the tv on though. My biggest fear is being a daytime tv mum. Must be strong (I freaking LOVE Dr Phil!!)

Had plans to get out and do some stuff this week, but the car is broken. Quite broken. Going to take a few days and a lot of money to fix. Grrrrr. I always love being at home, until I'm STUCK at home. Then I think of all the things I need to do that require a car.

Also means that the decision whether to enter Masters or not is made. Needed to get out this week to get stuff for my BTP. That won't happen now, so I am not entering. Bit of a relief, although I'm annoyed that I got halfway through and wasted creative energy on that silly monogram!

Might go and pay some bills - THAT'S a job I've been putting off. Blah.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm actually envious Tam - i'm sitting here at work wondering how i can retire in a few years - i so long to be at home paying bills !!
Enjoy the time and peacefulness while you can - save all your energy for when bubs comes along (your photos from yesterday are beautiful by the way)

Nicole Finlayson said...

Oooo Tam, you'll have your hands more than full in no time!!!

Nic xx

Roz said...

hey, I just feel like coming and giving you a hug! So cause I can't, just pretend I am ok!

Hope you had fun paying those bills :roll eyes: lol

Nat said...

sorry to hear you didn't get to enter the mastes after all Tam... darn car... but I guess there's always next year as they say??

Yes, ENJOY this time at home while you HAVE some to yourself!!

Love ya, Nat xx