Tuesday, August 01, 2006

TERM!

Yay! As of yesterday, bubby is officially 'term'. So... *you can come out now bubba!!* No, actually, it has to wait until the weekend - we're way too busy this week to be giving birth. Rog has to fast and purge all day Thursday cos he's having a *check up* (ouch) on Friday of where his benign tumoury thingy was. Really praying that it is gone for good. Also have to pick up the baby capsule and get it fitted. And still have to make room for a baby in this house!! Poor little thing is going to be squeezed between some plaster board and boxes of books the way we're going.

Sunday we had Kel and Ash's engagement party. Gorgeous venue, great food, great band. Good to catch up with the rellies, and some of Kel's old friends. She was looking stunning - new dress, hair done etc. Didn't get many pics - was pretty dark in there, and I was struggling to get around on my ridiculously high heels - but here's a couple:

Kel with the parentals (can't believe my mum let dad out of the house in that shirt...):


Had to get a pic of the back of Kel's dress - stunning!


And the promised pic of my enormous tummy:


Don't tell anyone, but that's a pre-pregnancy skirt with the zip undone all the way. He he. And I really should have handed the camera to someone that wasn't well trollished (thanks anyways, Kel).

Feeling a bit under the weather, so might go and take it easy for a bit before I get stuck into my to-do list...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, I cant belive that you are going to be a Mummy soon!

Will keep fingers crossed for the weekend and I PROMISE I will not tell a soul about the skirt ;)

You are beautiful, your'e not enormous, you are just having a baby!

xxxx

P.S Good luck with the 'to-do list' and getting some rest!

Nat said...

Oh wow, your belly IS HUGE!!! And so gorgeous! You look great Tam, and so does sister. You are both sooo beuatiful!

Term huh - must be getting excited. I know I was when I got to 37 weeks :)

Will keep Rog in my prayers for his check-up.

Love ya, Nat :)