Thursday, October 05, 2006

Important

This layout was really important for me to get done. It was one that I have had in my head since it hit me that I have a SON. I grew up with only one sister, so boys are a bit of a mystery to me!


Journalling reads:

But I don't know how to do boys!
I don't know how to rough and tumble
How to play cowboys and indians
How to play in the dirt
Or be a dare devil
But I do know how to be a mummy
How to kiss grazed knees
How to wash dirty clothes and faces
And how to give big hugs

Always here for you, little man.
Love Mummy.

This might just be my favourite layout ever.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it Tam!

How do you find the time woman????

Sam said...

Tam that is truly gorgeous :)

Roz said...

oh this is simply divine Tam!! You are really creating some gorgeous stuff, this boy has given you a burst of mojo!! who btw is just the most delectable little man! :o)

Kelly said...

Hi Tam-
What a beautiful layout of your gorgeous little man.
Something to treasure always. And I'm loving the beautiful shots you are getting of him. So valuable. Especially as they grow up too quick!!

Anonymous said...

Just adorable....that layout is so so special.
I too didn't know how to do boys, but they kind of ease you into it so I have no doubt you will be fine!!
I am struggling now with not knowing how to have a little girl!! lol so it isn't easy either way. (I HATED pink so it has been a great learning curve in a BIG hurry!!)

Sandi :)

Anonymous said...

Hi there

I hope it is ok for me to come and visit your blog. I have popped in a couple of times to admire your beautiful son.

I love these recent photos of him, just too cute. What a cool dude he is with sunglasses on.

Your new layout here is wonderful, what special journaling. I am sure your doing a terrific job and Diesel appreicates everything you do for him. He is very lucky to have parents who love him so much.

Have a great day and happy and safe week end:)