Tuesday, December 04, 2007

And then...

Just a couple of layouts I've done recently. This one I just finished, in fact. It was a challenge for Scrapniques, except I forgot one of the criteria, so stuffed it up. Oh well!


And this one was another for kiti q. I seriously think I could scrap with Love Elsie 'Jack and Abby' for the rest of my life and never get sick of it. I uploaded it to my Scrap in Style folio (trying to keep at least one online folio up to date!) and it got chosen to be featured on their 'catwalk' that week! I was very surprised, but very excited.


OK, enough... I really have to cook dinner now!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love what you do as always.

I could look at your Elsie layouts forever and never get sick of them!

Your belly is looking gorgeous Tam :)

Karen L said...

Great layouts Tam - I love the Elsie range of papers too. Just put in another order for some - so shouldn't have before Christmas but just couldn't resist.