Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Good blogger

I am being a very good blogger this week :)

Got almost everything on my list done last night... almost everything. The subbies didn't get paid (oops - Rog wasn't happy cos they've been ringing him asking about their money), and Rog went to bed way-early and missed out on any potential lovin'.

Oh, and my to-do list folder isn't really quite finished - I'm planning to add a bookplate on the front, or something similar. I do quite like it, and it is making me make more deliberate lists. AND I can actually find my lists when I've finished them :)

I'm going to have to be pretty organised over the next couple of days cos I have a women's conference Friday night and all day Saturday. And I'm singing on the Saturday morning, so I'll have to be there extra-early. My girls are joining me on Friday night - heading out for some Thai and a couple of chardies, then to the conference, then maybe out for dessert if we're feeling naughty. Must remember to take my camera out and grab some chick-shots. My girlies rock.

Sent my Chatterbox DT entry off today - it's due tomorrow, so I'm hoping that the Express Post works its magic. Finished off the little blurb I had to write for it last night - don't really know what they were looking for, but I had a bit of fun with it.

Think I might sneak downstairs and grab the new FK out of my locker... if everyone's gone home, I might have a chance to read it in this last hour of work...

1 comment:

Roz said...

yay for getting your CBX entry off- good luck!!

I'm going to read FK tonight too :o)

Roz xo