Friday, December 16, 2005

Puddings and PJs

Even now that the 'balls' challenge is over (thanks, Rach!) I still feel guilty that I didn't blog yesterday. Suppose I've gotten into a good habit - I quite like my little blog! I am enjoying my week off, but haven't really got anything done that I said I would. Looks like I'll be doing last minute shopping with everyone else.

Yesterday though, I made these:



Two Christmas puddings. The big one was supposed to be for the in-laws Christmas lunch, but apparently my SIL got in first and made one. So... that one will go in the cupboard for next year. The little one is going to a friend who said the other day that she LOVES pudding - so I promised her one. I really hope they worked out! I am loving the red pudding basins!

Today, I'm going to get out my to-do list and see how much stuff I can cross off it. Got the annual Christmas dinner with my two best friends from high school (sans husbands) tonight, and I need to make an entree to take. Should be a good night :o) Must take photos.

Can't believe it's 10.30 already. And I haven't got dressed yet. Disgraceful!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I quite like your little blog too!
Its become my habit to check it lol.
Rach
xxxx

P.S Puddings look yummy, have a great night tonight - jee you must be looking forward to some home time.

Roz said...

OMG, how awful, in your pj's at 10.30??!!!! LOL! That's great!

And the puds look great- wish I could try one!!

Have an awesome night tonight!

Chris Millar said...

Hey, send the big pudding over here, we'll get rid of it for you!LOL YUM!!!!!

Thanks for the movie tip!

Nicole Finlayson said...

Oh hope you've had a good time. And good for you for making puddings, I have never done it. The red basins are cute too!!

And btw, I'm always checking your blog so I like it too. ;)