Oh, how I dislike working between Christmas and New Year. Motivation is non-existant and the days d..r..a..g. Almost the long weekend and I can catch up on sleep again - yay!
Since I've been back at work, I haven't really gotten up to much else. Done a miniscule amount of scrapping (FK stuff, so I can't share) and hardly played with my sewing machine at all. I'm pretty keen to use it to actually sew (and of course, do lots of sewing on my layouts!), but I don't know where to start. Anyone got a suggestion for something easy to do? I've got a house full of blinds to make, but they're no fun. I suggested to Rog that I make him some clothes, but he gave me a death stare that basically said *if you make me clothes I will leave you*. LOL. Lucky I was only joking.
Out for dinner for my Poppy's 78th birthday tonight. Nice. Don't have to cook. But do have to look presentable, which could be a problem. The makeup is so not coming out today. They will just have to deal with me and my pasty face as-is.
Edited to add: I have been SO inspired by Keisha's blog today. Might be all the stitching she does making me want to use my new toy, or just the beautiful balanced simplicity to her pages. Been thinking a lot about simplifying my pages. Less product, more focus. Or something like that.
Thursday, December 29, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I have always loved the idea of simple. It always looks brilliant and lets face it more focus on the subject cant be wrong hey?
P.S Yes you are right they draaaaaaaaaag. One more we are nearly there lol.
hey, was wondering when you were going to update your blog!! :p
Well after today you get your 3 days off! I hope they are productive and you get some sewing done lol!
Something easy to start with is like a wrap skirt- something you can put over swimmers?
All the best for new years!!
Post a Comment