Saturday, February 25, 2006

Lazy girl

That's me. Being very lazy. Not blogging, not cleaning, not scrapping. House is messy, deadlines are looming, but I'm happy! Have spent the afternoon catching up with two of my bestest friends, and Rog has just gone out to get me a quarter pounder. Then I'm going to spend all night creating! Got a heap of photos printed this week, so I'm ready to get busy, and get these layouts done!

Actually, I did do some scrapping early in the week. Not for a DT, just for me for a change. One layout I've been wanting to do for a while - documenting the moment I realised I was scrapping our ordinary, everyday moments instead of the 'celebrations'. Rog was out mowing the lawn, singing loudly to his iPod, and I grabbed my camera, thinking that it was a moment I wanted to show our kids. I love that this hobby allows me to remember this stuff. Love it.



The other was me trying to move out of my comfort zone a little. And playing with my Heidi Swapp silhouettes which are possibly my favourite thing at the moment.


I love that Wild Asparagus paper too. So nice.

Checked out a new LSS store today. Lucky my expectations were low, cos it really sucked - LOL! The only good thing was a great range of American Crafts paper, including the new ranges. And a limited range of Wild Asparagus. But they don't stock any cardstock (wierd), or basically anything else fun. Bit sad, as it is literally five minutes down the road. They're advertising for teachers, but I wandered around thinking of things I could create with their range, and came up with, well... nothing. I'm not that desperate to teach!

Sounds like my quarter pounder is here (sorry, Roz - I've been good all week!!) Oh, and to all the Scrapboxx retreat - hope you had SO MUCH fun! Tell about it, please!!

6 comments:

Steph said...

Hey Tam, LOVE those layouts! I'm curious to know which shop you've been to! :o) You're making me feel like going to get some Macca's now...

Nicole Finlayson said...

Wow Tam, am loving that layout of Rog, a perfect topic to scrap, and the other one is divine as well!

Hope you enjoyed your Quarter Pounder. They're more delish when you're pregnant - lol!

Roz said...

oh yeah, sure you have missy!!! lol!

Well I am loving your LO's! Yay, I've had a 'tam' fix!!

Who cares about the mess- it will be there again tomorrow if you clean it today anyways!

Chris Millar said...

Tam, I love the subject for your first layout! Both super layouts too!

Nat said...

Great to hsee you're scrapping for you too Tam! Hope you are keeping well :)

Anonymous said...

Oi not lazy - growing a baby!!

My obsession was tomato sauce!!!
I was working at a high school and would buy a hot dog bun just with sauce, loved it. One day one of the other art teachers came in with a piece of cardboard with some sauce on it for me - I laughed and said, get it away from me you know I want to eat it!

Love the layouts Tam and can totally understand the Wild A' thing. So good to see some of your artwork!

Rach
xxxx