Blah. I'm a tired, emotional mess today. Still not sleeping. Just ate a whole pack of sweet chilli and sour cream shapes while being disappointed with them for not having enough of the 'taste stuff' on them. Now I feel sick. Serves me right, hey.
I have to get out to the shops because (and yes, it seems I am crazy) I offered to cook breakfast for the work triathalon team tomorrow. I have to be in St Kilda - a good 45-50 minute drive - by 6.30am tomorrow.
More excitedly, I am going to have so much fun mail arriving this week. A SAM order with loverly new embellies, some black maternity pants and a maternity jumper that I won on Ebay (Pumpkin Patch brand - for half price), and the stuff to make, yes MAKE, some nappies. I'm a big one for cloth nappies and have always intended to be a clothie, despite what all my friends say. And when I discovered that cloth nappies aren't the flat terry things they used to be, I was EXCITED. Even Rog was happy about using them when I told him they're just like disposables but not all nasty and plasticy. He's pretty impressed that using cloth saves more than $1000 a year too. Can you tell I'm obsessed? My mum thinks I'm crazy (she is a flat terry girl all the way), but I'll show her! And, it's going to put my sewing machine to good use too.
Since I'm still feeling particularly crappy, I think I'd better step away from the computer and think about doing something constructive like having something healthy to eat, or drinking some water. Or doing some scrapping. Nighty-nights.
Saturday, February 18, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
That early on a Sunday morning Tam what were you thinking! OK I'll give you Monday off for a sleep in ;)
Enjoy the fun week of mail deliveries and yes you are a keen bunny making your nappies!
Sleep well Tam!
LOL, yes, go and get stuck into some healthy food, otherwise you will have me on your doorstep shoving it down your throat lol!!
Have fun making nappies!!
You go Tam, cloth nappies are the best, that coming from a chick that used the flat terry nappies all the way............I wish I'd had what you're referring to for my first baby. :)
LOL Tam... baby brain already - irrational thinking ;) (and I'm allowed to say that coz I have it too!!)
Go making the clothies!! I bought a heap when I had Jaidyn, but I'm still tossing up whether I'll use them or not.... probably will start out, but I had my Mum washing them last time, and I've been terrible keeping up with our clothing washing atm, let alone another 10 nappies per day! LOL...
Definitely cheaper option though :)
All exciting stuff hey!!
Nat xxx
Post a Comment