Exciting news number 1: My sister Kelly rings on Monday night. "Can you make some invitations?"
Me: "Sure... what for?"
Kel: "Ash and my engagement party"
Me: "OMG" and excited screaming.
So my gorgeous little sis is getting married! So happy that she is now happy. She got out of a scary, destructive relationship last year, and has found the man of her dreams. So excited to be part of planning another wedding. They're a very funky, individual couple, so the wedding is sure to be pretty special (and probably expensive - my poor parents!!)

My other, exciting but in a totally different way exciting, news is that I have finally cracked Scrapbooking Memories - YAY! They want the layout that I did the other night with all the doodling. Had to have a little giggle, cos I do hate my doodling - LOL! I'm trying to scrap for fun, but submit lots at the same time. The extra pocket money is going to come in handy!
And, only four hours of work tomorrow, then I have a week off. Planning to buy some baby stuff, do some scrapping, and do lots of relaxing!

1 comment:
oh yay, congrats to your sis! that's awesome!
and yay on SM!! woohoo, what took them so long to snap you up??????
Post a Comment