Friday, May 12, 2006

Inspired

But before I get to that... can I just say that I am not a smoker, never have been and never will be. So I find it really offensive to have a close up picture of a gangrenous foot on the tv just as I'm eating my yummy lasagne for dinner. I understand their intention, but can they NOT play that ad at dinner time?!

I don't know if it's a phase or what, but I'm really inspired to scrap lately. Probably because I have to pack all my stuff away before Sunday so we can actually eat Mothers Day lunch at our dining table! Think I'll have to put in a marathon effort tonight to get some layouts done while the mojo is still with me. I'm even thinking about entering Masters - eek! The criteria seems a bit easier this year, although the whole BTP thing freaks me out. I have a bit of an idea, but have to have a bit more of a think about it!

Got a double layout done last night - SO long since I've done a double, and it was so nice to knock off four photos in one go! Will upload it at home once I've scanned it...

Now I need some inspiration for Mothers Day presents. NOT making anything - no time. Need something I can pop out and grab quickly tomorrow morning. Thinking cap is on.

Must go and get a hot jam donut for morning tea... YUMMMMMM.

3 comments:

Roz said...

oooh, can't wait to see the results of your mojo!!

and you naughty thing- jam doughnut!!! ;o)

Anonymous said...

Masters as well!!!!

Go the mojo!

Nat said...

Good on you for finding some inspiration again!

Hope you have a great day with your Mum, and even though you're still just a Mum-to-be, I hope this day is special for you too sweetie...

God Bless, Nat

P.S. I might have to check out the criteria for Masters this year... maybe with a new camera, learning how to use it and a new bubby to photograph, I might find some mojo soon,.... when is the due date?