Friday, September 01, 2006

Showing off

Time to show off some pics of my precious boy! I'm still in mummy-la la land - elated, sleep deprived and feeling a bit like I'm in a surreal parallel universe, where all that exists are boobies and nappies.

The boy loves his booby:


And he finally enjoys his baths:



He looks SO much like his daddy in this one:


He's feeding well, and sleeping from 4 to 6 hours in one go at night, so I'm only getting up once. Feeling pretty blessed! Can't wait to get scrapping again now that I have my new muse!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwww what a gorgeous boy. I can see why you are so in love!!!

Seeing these gorgeous photos just makes me want bubs to come visit us even sooner - can't wait!!!

Keep the photos coming they are precious.

Congrats on things going smoothly too.

Sandi :)

Anonymous said...

Tam he is just SO beautiful and SO Rog!

Show him off as much as you like and isnt it a joy to say, this is my son.

Have a wonderful weekend with LOTS of sleep.

Roz said...

what a little angel :o) Well done Tam, glad to hear all is going well.

Nat said...

ooh how edible is he Tam!! cute cute cute... he certainly does look like his daddy... and a little like an 'old soul'... i had lots of ppl say that about Eli too - its the hair I reckon! He's just adorable Tam :)

Glad to hear that you're getting 'some' sleep...

Nat xx

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to you all. He is adorable, cute and so precious.

Thanks for sharing these amazing photos, very well captured.

Have a great week and take care:)