Oh I had such high hopes of just a nibble and now I am crushed - I may never recover Tam :)xxxx
Hi Tam.
I am not sure about that biting thing :D hey ;)
I know what you mean babe... I don't get many if any commenters these days, :(think I might have to post the same thing!!HI BABE!!
You don't? Hmm......that's the ony reason I'm here - roflmao.......Nah really, I'm not much of a lurker but hi anyway :)Nic xx
HI Tam, i am here too..Sarah
Hi!
Hi :)
Hi! But you already know that I swing by from time to time.
Hi, like the post! LOL Must admit, bit of a lurker myself..Ros
Hi I'm a self confessed lurker! Love seeing the updates of your little one and love your scrapping :)
Hey Tam!! I'm not really a lurker here (I consider myself a regular ;) )...but thought I'd say hi anyway!
Hi Tam :D
Hi Tam!Jo (aka Jim)
hi ... love reading about your little man too.. helps me feed my cluckyness a bit LOL
i do lurk from time to time .... please don't bite !!!
Love your banner :) And HI.
ok, I've finally de lurked, but where are you? No updates???
Hello Tammy,This is actually my first time here...I followed a link on Rachie's blog :-) Thought I'd let you know I dropped in, and I am pleased to hear you don't bite lol.Megan xx
Post a Comment
19 comments:
Oh I had such high hopes of just a nibble and now I am crushed - I may never recover Tam :)
xxxx
Hi Tam.
I am not sure about that biting thing :D hey ;)
I know what you mean babe... I don't get many if any commenters these days, :(
think I might have to post the same thing!!
HI BABE!!
You don't? Hmm......that's the ony reason I'm here - roflmao.......
Nah really, I'm not much of a lurker but hi anyway :)
Nic xx
HI Tam,
i am here too..
Sarah
Hi!
Hi :)
Hi!
But you already know that I swing by from time to time.
Hi, like the post! LOL Must admit, bit of a lurker myself..
Ros
Hi I'm a self confessed lurker! Love seeing the updates of your little one and love your scrapping :)
Hey Tam!! I'm not really a lurker here (I consider myself a regular ;) )...but thought I'd say hi anyway!
Hi Tam :D
Hi Tam!
Jo (aka Jim)
hi ... love reading about your little man too.. helps me feed my cluckyness a bit LOL
i do lurk from time to time .... please don't bite !!!
Love your banner :) And HI.
ok, I've finally de lurked, but where are you? No updates???
Hello Tammy,
This is actually my first time here...I followed a link on Rachie's blog :-) Thought I'd let you know I dropped in, and I am pleased to hear you don't bite lol.
Megan xx
Post a Comment