Tuesday, March 13, 2007

what i affectionately like to call...

... the trolley:


Yep, that's pretty much all my stuff. Sad, huh? I need to do some shopping! My big brainwave was to hang the 'saddlebags' off the sides to hold extra embellies and tools. I spent all night telling Rog how clever I was to think of it. The trolley is a very old (circa 1960s) thing that my Nanna gave me. It could do with a coat of paint. The main thing is that it moves. In theory, I can pack up quick and get my stuff out of sight. In theory.



Um, yeah. That box does say 'completed layouts'. I don't actually own any albums. Oops. This year I promise to get layouts into albums. Promise. Now I think this baby needs a name. I'm feeling quite attached to her already.

Speaking of which, I was trying to name some of D's toys this afternoon because I feel like a neglectful mum having all these nameless toys lying around. I was attempting to name each one as I threw it into the playpen, and as this one flew in:


the name that immediately came out of my mouth was 'Dildo'. I've always thought it looked inappropriate for a child's toy. And I'm afraid that name is going to stick. Oh, the questions that will raise...

My perfect baby boy was up all night last night. Screaming. Inconsolable for hours. Very unlike him, and very hard to get used to after many weeks of not having to get out of bed! He woke this morning with a killer cold, which explains the unsettledness. His first cold. Poor bugger.

Rog is sick and miserable too. In bed. I'm procrastinating, but should get to bed after my very broken sleep last night. Hope the little man sleeps through tonight. Must check who got voted off Dancing With The Starts before I go... and... it's... Naomi Robson. Goodo. My money's on Tim (from Home and Away). I've got a thing for redheads. Yum.

10 comments:

Katie Toland said...

Hey, I'm a red head Tam ;) LOL

Love the trolly.

As for the toy, well, hmmmm. LOL

Hope D's feeling better and you get some sleep. Go the panadol if he's up again tonight.

Nat said...

Oh.. what a name... poor little... umm... whatever it is! You will certainly have some explaining on your hands when D asks what that word means?? lol

Great to hear you finished sorting your stuff out. My stash looks somewhat similar to yours, in the 'small' way... yep we need to shop hey (But then again, I need to scrap too!) I have a trolley on layby that I'll hopefully pick up next month (if we have any finances!)

Poor bubba!! Hope you got some sleep last night :(

kathie said...

I'm a redhead too!
Poor little man (and poor big man too!). Hope they're over their colds soon. And hoping that you don't come down with it.

Anonymous said...

Hey Tam, Hope D is feeling better, poor little thing.

Love your trolley, and i wasn't going to say anything about your pizza box of layouts.....well, only that i have pizza box albums too.....not an real album in sight.

Karen L said...

Hoping your little man if feeling much better Tam - love your scrapbooking trolley. Have a couple of them myself but not as good as yours. I do love that you can wheel them from room to room though.

natalie michelmore said...

LOL with the toy name Tam - you better hope it wont end up being his favorite!
Love your trolley
I know what broken sleep feels like, hope its all back to normal for you now.

Steph said...

I totally spat out a mouthful of water laughing when I read the name of that toy!! Gosh that trolley is way cute, I'm so jealous at how organised you are. We have a housemate living in my scraproom, so all my stuff is in suitcases scattered around the house!

Lara said...

one cool trolley!

Anonymous said...

ROFLMAO...........he he he he.....the name suits him - lol.

Good to see how organised you are, hope you're scrapping and that poor D is feeling better by now. I can relate to him...:(

Belinda Venables said...

roflmao at the toys name...how hilarious!
Love your trolly..how cute!
Belinda
xx