Wednesday, April 18, 2007

I wish...

I wish, I wish, I wish... that I had something interesting to post about! I have scrapped, but not scanned. Another childhood page. Really inspired to get my childhood scrapped. So much fun. Love those old photos!

Nanna's funeral was nice. As nice as a funeral can be. I didn't cry. Wierd. Saw cousins that I haven't seen in a good 10 or 12 years. Really wierd. I didn't end up having to do the eulogy. My dad did it. He was great.

Feeling a bit like life has started again. When Nanna was sick, I felt like we were all kind of just waiting - we were stuck. Like the ferris wheel had stopped and we were left hanging in mid-air. Now I feel like we're moving again. Although, I feel for Poppy. How do you go on once you have lost the person you spent 57 years of your life with?

Rog has gone out for a bit, so I think I'll get stuck into some scrapping. Feeling a little tired tonight, so don't know how successful that will be.

Oops... just zoned out for a bit. I'm back. And going...


1 comment:

Steph said...

When do we get a sneak peek at these layouts Tam? :o)