Monday, April 09, 2007

Posterity

Just before Nanna died I had decided to have a good chat with her about her childhood, her favourite song, her favourite colour... I never got to have that chat, and now I don't know those things about her. It really hit home to me why scrapbooking is important. As much as I love it for the creative outlet it is for me, I really hope that my children and grandchildren will find joy in the pages that I put together. And as much as I hate scrapping about myself, only *I* can do that. Only I can tell my story with any completeness.

So here's the page that all that musing produced. The first of many, I hope!

2 comments:

Lou Spiden said...

{Hugs} to you and your family Tam...
Just got back from holidays and read the post about your Nan. Hope you are doing ok....
Lou

Anonymous said...

GORGEOUS Tam and so true.

Love the stitched border and you were such a little cutie :)