Friday, June 22, 2007

I've been thinking

I've been thinking a lot about my blog. Obviously I haven't been blogging, but I've been wondering whether to keep it up. I'm not so good at the regular blogging thing, but I think it is invaluable for recording some stuff that I would no doubt otherwise forget. Which reminds me, I need to do a letter for my adorable boy who is 10 months old today. Sick, miserable, teething and 10 months old. Poor chicken.

Poor me too. Me and Rog are both sick. So it's one miserable household.

I had been planning on working on my Masters entry tonight. I haven't really started, and there's only 20 or so days left. I was so determined to actually enter this year, after thinking about it for the past two. But something way more fun popped up today, and I'll be busy working on some other things. Stay tuned for more info on that!

Anyways, the moral of the story is that my blog will still be here, and I will make an effort to post more than monthly. For my sake. I love that my blog friends read this, and I love that I have formed great friendships through this blog, but I am not going to write for recognition or for comments. But please comment if you pop by so we can be friends :)

I am now going to take my achy, snotty, sorry self to bed and keep crocheting my blanket! Good night!

5 comments:

Sam said...

Hope you are all feeling better soon :)

kathie said...

Ugh, we're all sick here too, so I know just where you're coming from.
I have also been playing with the idea of entering the masters. I don't know if there's any way that I'll have the time to do it though, lol. It's such a lot of work.
Glad you're not giving up the blog :)

Anonymous said...

I am sorry you are all achy and snotty, that is no way to spend a weekend.

Cant wait to hear what wonderful thing 'popped' up but I can tell you I would miss you if your blog wasnt here I always check to see if there is news from you :)
xxxx

P.S I always had a sneaking suspicion you were FBI.

Anonymous said...

Tam, don't stress about not updating, it's your blog, update when you want. ;)

Oooo what's your news? I need to know.........:)

Sorry you're all snotty, we all are too :(

Hope you feel better asap.

Nic xx

Megan said...

So sorry you aren't feeling crash hot. It's definitely "that" season.
Glad to hear you aren't giving up blogging. I enjoy popping over and catching up!