Sunday, July 01, 2007

Love, Elsie

When I first saw Elsie's range of products I was a little disappointed. It is very 'her' - which translates to mean that it's not very 'me'. I tried that cutesy, doodley thing a couple of times, and it just doesn't work for me. So when my first design team pack for Kiti Q was predominately LE, I was a little worried that I wouldn't be able to make it work.

No need to be worried though! I got home, flicked through the papers (I got the Toby range) and was pleasantly surprised by the gorgeous colour schemes. And although I didn't like all of the papers, they are all double-sided, and many have gorgeous ledger-style papers on the back in beautiful colours. And the fabric papers are divine. So I was a happy girl. And I have been playing all week. The more I use it, the more I like it.

Here are the two layouts I did this week. And I'm working on a cute mini-book too. The first layout has hidden journalling under the photo saying how Diesel will get anything he wants with those eyes, that smile and his gorgeous personality.



I'm still not 100% - struggling to get rid of this cold. Had a late night and too many glasses of lovely Pinot Noir last night, which probably doesn't help. Played a killer game of Risk with friends, and came SO close to winning (I rarely win!) All good. Back to my 'new' scrapping desk and my scrapping now...

12 comments:

Nat said...

LOVE what you did with the LE range hun... I have just ordered some (all the girly ranges though) and also look forward to using the cute ledger papers. LOVE that turquoise colour for all things D!

Glad you had a nice night with friends. Risk is on our 'to-buy' list... I've only played it once before (and lost!) but its one of Greg's fave games - and he's very competitive too!

Have fun scrapping hun, I'll be joining you as soon as my order comes - can't wait!!

Steph said...

Your layouts are just gorgeous...I totally love what you did with that range!! hope you're back to 100% really soon xox

Anonymous said...

Oh a dose of Tam artowrk!
Thats just what I needed and didnt even know it!

I thought the same about this new range Tam but you make it look good.

I love these layouts Tam and I never tire of looking at Little D!
xxxx

Anonymous said...

artowrk = artwork.

Sorry.
Look what work has done to me Tam!
xxxx

Chrissy said...

Wow such great LOs Tam, I am so loving the ledger paper too, it's very CUTE!! :-)

Love Chrissy x

Belinda Venables said...

I totally love your layouts!
i thought the same as you...im not too sure how i will go scrapping with them. It's all so busy!
Belinda
xx

Katie said...

Hi Tam!

I thought I'd stop by and check out all the SOF member's blogs! I love the way you've used the Elsie papers - your LOs are fantastic!

Katie :)
(kt1000 from SOF)

Karen L said...

Hi Tam - love the way you have used the LE range too. Your layouts look terrific. Hope you are feeling 100% again real soon.

Sarah said...

Hi Tam,I found your blog through Clair's and I have to say you have the cutest little boy!!! He is gorgeous!! Love the layouts you did with the Love Elsie,you did a great job! Congrats on the DT at Kitiq,I love that shop they have the best stuff !! Sarah :)

Sarah said...

Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog,is it ok if I put your blog link on mine?

Anonymous said...

Just a quick stop by to say a big Happy Birthday! Hope you had a wonderful day!!! Moi x

Anonymous said...

Hi Tam, found your blog through SOF, so thought I'd say hello and say I love your layouts and your little boy is gorgeous!!! love his name too...very spunky! :)