Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Sleepless

I'm generally in bed by 9.30pm. That's pretty early, but not so bad when you consider that Roger's alarm goes off at 5.30am. Tonight I am still awake at 11.20pm. That's not unusual either, but I usually stick it out in bed until I finally fall asleep. Tonight, I was tossing and turning with my old friend 'Restless Legs Syndrome'. I've gotten it on and off for as long as I can remember. It's much worse when I'm pregnant. And after doing a bit of googling tonight, I discover that anaemia can make it worse. Well, duh... I'm anaemic. So I'll be off to the chemist (again) tomorrow for some iron supplements. Add to that a VERY sore wisdom tooth, and I'm a bit of a miserable one tonight!

I was watching the tennis, but Roddick is completely doing over his opponent and it wasn't much fun. Wish I could scrap, but I'm a bit too sleepy for that. So I'm blogging and browsing and generally wasting time.

Here's another belly pic. This was at 24 weeks.

This baby is feeling HUGE right now. Huge and strong and big and ready to be born!! But I know it's not, and will quite happy to meet it in 10+ weeks...

Had another acceptance from SC today. That's four acceptances in about three weeks. I'm stoked! And I finally cracked SC! Still scrapping up a storm (probably because my sewing machine is broken!) and loving it. Have another girly scrappy night booked for Friday, so hopefully will feel inspired then.

K, it's after midnight now, so I should try to get some sleepies! Legs are feeling better (the vegemite and salada must have helped!!) Nighty-nights!

6 comments:

kathie said...

Oh I hated that when I was pregnant. Hopefully the iron tablets will help a bit.

Congrats on the SC acceptance. You've had a good start to the year with your pubs!

Gayle said...

Hey Tam...love that photo! Praying your body sorts itself out and you can sleep again...
Congrats on getting accepted too..very cool

Ali :-) said...

must've been the night for it, mate! after finally getting to sleep last night - i woke up suddenly at 3.15 and couldn't get back to sleep for another hour...

And here I am now... nearly 1am and still not able to get to sleep... so I too am just wasting time LOL

YAY for your SC acceptances! Have been loving coming by and seeing your gorgeous layouts!

Loving that tummy pic too! So cute and round! I'm feeling like a massive hippo LOL 46 days until due date... but who's counting ;o)

Ali :o) xoxo

Nat said...

Oh mate, that 'syndrome' sounds yuck!! I had very sore feet and ankles and such, but I don't think it was that!! That must drive you completely bonkers!! I totally remember the waking up and taking an hour to go back to sleep though!! Every night!
Sending lots of hugs and prayers your way beautiful girl xxx
And congrats on the acceptances!!

Megan said...

Oh Tam I feel your pain. I used to get that too. It's so frustrating, isn't it.

Yay on your acceptances though!!

Anonymous said...

Cant wait to see the run of layouts in SC - no doubt I will be ripping them out to add to my books of favs :o)

Hope your legs are letting you sleep a bit better and thanks for sharing the beautiful belly shot.

xxxx