So when the two boys both had a long nap AT THE SAME TIME today (and Xander is STILL asleep...) I gave the housework a rude gesture and scrapped instead.

I'm trying to get back into using cardstock again, cos I seriously have a ****load of it. Really feeling like getting stuck into more scrapping tonight, but I really have to get into embroidering a sweet little t-shirt for a friend's little girl who is turning one tomorrow.
But right now, I have to wake my sleepy little boy for a feed so I don't have to go to bed too late tonight...

2 comments:
Aww that's a beautiful layout honey...
And yes, being the mumma of 2 or more kids is definitely about taking all opportunities presented to you! Good for you for ditching the housework!!
Oh my goodness Tam that is the sweetest LO. So glad you took the time to scrap and not clean. A clean house it so overrated I think!
Post a Comment