Thursday, May 15, 2008

Inspired

My one and only layout since Xander was born. Inspired by Ali Edwards' words + pictures week on her blog recently. Simply pictures of minutes-old Xander and his birth story (as quick and simple as it was!), a title and a teeny-tiny bit of patterned paper. I like it.

Dying to scrap some more, but finding it a little tricky to find the time!

Xander is doing pretty well. After a tough first couple of nights, he has settled into a nice pattern of four-hourly feeding overnight, which generally means I get two stretches of three hours of sleep. Not too bad for a two week old, I guess! I'm over the 'feeling ridiculously tired' stage, and we are back to our usual routiney type things this week - playgroup and shopping and all. Not finding it too hard getting out with the two of them - my beloved new hug-a-bub carrier helps a lot.

Had a nice quiet Mother's Day. Attempted to get some photos of me and my two boys, but Diesel was tired and
over it, and Xander was screaming. Here's my favourites:


And, one of my second boy looking very cute:


I seem to be a bit obsessed with black and white photos at the minute. They cover all sorts of photography sins, methinks!

And now I'm off to cook dinner while one is asleep and the other is having daddy time in the boy's shed!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

congratulations tam on your beautiful new baby boy! love the names. cannot believe that hair!!!!! my girls don't even have that much hair & the oldest almost 3! well done on the quick & safe delivery. lovely read!
kate mason
xo

Megan said...

Aww Tam just gorgeous. So nice to see more pics of your lovely little family. Love the LO too. You've done more scrapping than me in the last 3 weeks!!! And I don't have 2 kids!!

Gayle said...

Oh Tam those photos are beautiful..love the natural lighting...and you look so inlove!

Nat said...

I LOVE the layout hun - just precious!! It absolutely captures all it needs to!
Great to see some more piccies - and that you are sleeping again!

Ali said...

tam those pics are adorable. and Ive just read ali edwards word and pics blog- really gets to the heart of scrapbooking ey? lovely layout!