Wow. Can you believe it's the 20th of December already. OMG. This year is almost over. Bittersweet year. But I'll talk about that another time. Just got back from dinner at the local Thai restaurant. It was so yum. I flatly refused to cook after my first 10 hour day back at work. But it was nice to go out for dinner - just the two of us.
Now, once again I have been tagged, this time by the fabbo Miss Rachie.
Never in my life: did I think I'd be a scrapbooker, or a scrapbooker who won things, or a scrapbooker who knew other scrapbookers. Crazy stuff.
When I was five: I had a wierd English accent that I got from hanging around my grandparents too much. I have a tape somewhere of me reading a story about a duck, and the accent is so funny! For the record, I was born in Australia, and my mum has been here since she was 12. Go figure.
High School is: a six year period in which I tried to find my identity and failed miserably. I think I'm getting there now...
I once met: Tony Featherstone, the keyboard player from the Badloves. We met on an internet group, I was a wierd groupie, and talked to him at a gig.
There’s this girl: that I know who wishes she could say what she really feels.
Once, at a bar: I got drunk for the first time ever. A strange man pinched my ass when I went up to buy drinks, and when I went into the toilet, I hated the fact that my feet wouldn't go where I wanted them to, but I quite liked the sensation of the cubicle swaying from side to side.
Last night: I had a rehearsal for our carols service. I LOVE singing carols. And my friend and singer-extraordinaire Barry is singing O Holy Night. That's the BEST (see previous tag post).
When I turn my head left, I see: Our old desk with my camera, disorganised in-box and someone elses Apple computer on it.
When I turn my head right, I see: My printer, and some makeshift bookshelves that are covering the window.
A better name for me would be: Felicity. Don't know why. Just think it fits.
I have a hard time understanding: Negativity.
You know I like you if: I reply to your email pretty much as soon as I get it :o)
Take my advice: Get a massage.
My ideal breakfast is: Bacon and maple syrup at a cafe in the hills.
If you spend the night at my house: I will cook the most amazing dinner for you, play a board game, and probably fall asleep early!
I always make it a point to: have instant coffee in the house.
I’d rather lick the belly of a cockroach than: paint a house.
And by the way: I've got deadlines coming out of my ears. HELP!

3 comments:
YaY you!
Love the advice about the massage I truly think sometimes it is the best hour you could spend.
You know I think you are wonderful BUT I am worried - do you want to eat the bacon and maple syrup together? lol
Or is this something I should have already tried?
xxxx
oh yes, of course I will agree with the get a massage bit lol!!
LOL about the swaying cubicle- that's funny!!
I can vouch for the bacon and maple syrup - it is a delicious combo!!
And Tam, "O Holy Night" is my all time fav Carol as well. Just love hearing it and love singing it too.
Merry Christmas
Post a Comment