Thursday, November 30, 2006

*Sigh*

That's a bit how I feel today. Unmotivated, lethargic... I think hayfever's got a lot to do with it. Damn itchy eyes and runny nose. And perhaps my mile-long to-do list is also playing a part.

Shouldn't have browsed the 2Peas message board today. Gee whiz those girls get nasty. For no reason. Worse than what has been going on in Au. Made me want to scrap in bright colours ;o)

The December issue of For Keeps ROCKS. Loved all the beautiful Christmas OTP stuff. LOVED Sarah Van Wijck's stuff in 'introducing'. Lots of great layouts and beautiful photography.

Having a dinner party tomorrow. Gluten-intolerant guest. Should be ok! Desperately n
eed to clean the house though.

Heading to Scrap to the Max on Saturday for an all-day crop. Really hoping that D behaves himself. Not expecting to get much scrapping done!

Did this yesterday. Turned out kinda wierd.



And look how big my gorgeous boy is now! We had him weighed and measured yesterday - 6.3kg and 63cm long. Just over average. Just perfect.


Impossible to get a photo of him *without* his hands in or near his mouth. I love the sound of him sucking on his fists.

Gotta go and hang some washing out. Preparing for a HOT day - predicting 36. Beautiful outside at the moment, though...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well Tam I think it is Diesels doing that Charli now sucks like crazy on her hand/fist/thumb whatever she can get in there!!! (:P lol)
Have a blast at your all day crop, sorry I can't make it but I will make a super effort to go along to one next year. I am sure Diesel will be an angel - you are bound to have loads of people willing to help you out I am sure.
Can't wait to see what you get done.
The day started off pretty ordinary, but is getting hot now! Hope you got your washing all done!! (even I managed to!)

Must catch up soon.
Sandi :)

Anonymous said...

Tam its that time of year.
And lets face it ...... you hae had a huge year!
No wonder you are ho hum.

He is beautiful, I know I say it every time there is a pic of him but he truly is - I do hope I can give him a cuddle before he start school LOL!

He clearly is the very best of his beautiful Mummy and a mini version of his Daddy.

Enjoy your day scrapping and please do me a favour .... give Nic a hug for me and then ask her if she can give YOU a hug from me too.

xxxx

Nat said...

Hey babe, I feel your ho-hum-ness too... I totally reckon its the heat hey! So hard to get motivated to do anything around the house when its ucky and sticky hot!

Oh my! Has your little man EVER got bigger!! Wow, he looks so much older in that pic, and look at his beutiful blue eyes. Similar colour to Eli's - a bit lighter than when born? I'm sure his will go lighter still and be like his Daddy's or maybe his mummy's green even...

Hope you have a great day scrapping tomorrow.

Nat xx

Nat said...

Oh I forgot to add...... 63cms!! Wow, a tall baby!! My little man is just one cm longer @ 64cm and he's twice the age!! you little man sure is growing at a great and healthy rate.

Nicole Finlayson said...

Ooo i can't wait to scrap with you Tam.

Hope I don't have to work too much - lol!!

And we'll all help you look after Diesel.

oo can't wait can't wait can't wait!!!!