Saturday, December 15, 2007

Loveland

Had another scrappy night with the girls last night. I was feeling terribly unmotivated - I think the heat really knocked me out yesterday. But, I managed to get two pages done. I'm really noticing my pages getting really simple lately. They'll probably swing the other way in a month or two... funny how that happens.

I played some more with my DT kit from kitiq - lots of Scenic Route Loveland. I think it's meant to be a Valentine's type range, but it's so versatile. I've done a girly page and a Christmas page so far. And I am seriously in love with those Thickers - can you tell? They are vinyl, and feel really nice! Unfortunately, they don't stick, which seems to be a problem with Thickers in general, but they're so yummy that I'll overlook that small fault!

Anyways... the layouts:



Not much else been happening. Still putting off Christmas shopping. Been doing some Christmas baking which is much more fun (but much more fattening, unfortunately). Due to take another belly shot - 20 weeks down now! We have our 20 week scan next week and we are NOT finding out the sex... I kinda almost want to, but that 'finding out' moment with Diesel when he was born was so wonderful, that I'm looking forward to it again. So don't ask. LOL.

And I'm currently being kicked in the cervix, which is a rather eye-watering experience.

Have to rush off and finish a circle journal which is VERY overdue!!

3 comments:

Nat said...

Hey honey!! Great layouts, they still look great in simple form!! You got good design!!
D is looking way older, esp in that last pic... my sis is thinking of calling her baby Diesel if a boy :)
Looking forward to seeing your 20 week belly, and yep, waiting till bub is born is sooo special!!

kathie said...

The layouts look fab. And I can see why you're obsessing about those thickers, lol, they're gorgeous.
And I remember about those kicks and it made my eyes water just thinking about it.

Anonymous said...

Golly Tam, I never get tired of your layouts.