Thursday, January 12, 2006

Apologies

Just wanted to make a quick apology for my lack of commenting on other people's blogs lately. I've been making an effort to stay off the computer once I get home, so have been doing most of my blog reading at work. BUT, work has blocked the commenting part on a lot of the blogs. So SORRY! I am still reading, and I'll comment when I can!

Pretty much over the cold, but still pretty tired. Not sleeping well (but that's not a surprise - I'm a bit of an insomniac). Had a lovely nap this afternoon. And now feeling like getting into my scrapping again. Had a bit of a break for a few days, and my inspiration is coming back. Got my photos back from Beauphotos - and they did a great job! Looking forward to sending some more off. So much easier than playing with the silly touch screens at kmart.

And now, because there is a huge risk of me babbling on and becoming boring, I'm going. Happy scrapping - particularly to those lucky enough to be in Kim's online class tonight! Have fun!

3 comments:

Roz said...

hehehe- we had a ball! we've just finished.

Glad to hear you are getting on top of that cold :o) I hope you get some nice sleep tonight.

Ros said...

Lucky you on getting to be in Kim's class. Love to hear how it went and see what you did!

Anonymous said...

Ok so .....
Love your babbling
Love your babbling
and ah
Love your babbling.

Hope you are feeling ok :)
Have a wonderful weekend and I look forward to the babbling!