Friday, January 13, 2006

Friday night

So, Roger is currently telling our cat that 'mummy doesn't love you' because I've just come home from a girlfriend's place and jumped straight on the computer (just in case anyone updated their blog since 4pm this afternoon - which they did - yay!).

I popped over to Caity's place to take some pics of her very preggy tummy. She's a day overdue, and is officially over it. We ate McDonalds for dinner and then went on a walk to try to induce some movement. No luck.

Bit disappointed with the pics - got there too late and the light was a bit funny. Here's my faves:



She's so gorgeous - still so slim, no stretch marks, wearing normal clothes not maternity. She's amazing. And just about to bring a second baby into the world as a single mum (long story). Champion.

Was planning to scrap tonight, but Rog went to bed early because he's working tomorrow, and I hate being up by myself. So I'll probably jump into bed, and try to get up at a decent time tomorrow to get things done. Or sleep until midday. Either way I'm happy.

6 comments:

Roz said...

OH Tam, those pics are stunning!! I sep love the bottom one- how beautiful is that?!!!

Let us know when/what she has ok!!

Chris Millar said...

Look at that lovely tum! Super photos Tam!

Nicole Finlayson said...

Beautiful baby bump, she is absolutely stunning. :)

Nat said...

Beautiful photos - that second one especially is just stunning!! What a beautiful belly! Hope that baby has come out by now :)

And I'm sure you'll make a fab support person!

Nat xx

Lisa said...

Great pics :)
and by the way.. your TAGGED :)

Anonymous said...

divine photos. wish i looked that good. even not pregnant.
dont know about funny light - think it's just stunning
suz