Sunday, January 29, 2006

Misunderstanding...

OK. So Rog did actually come home at the time he said - only I wasn't home. He went straight out again. When he got home three hours later and I told him how worried I had been, he gave me a big hug and said sorry. He's a sweetie. Then he went out with the boys and got home at 3am this morning. LOL.

Feeling like staying at home all day and scrapping, but have lunch at the brother and sister-in-law's then church tonight. Then the men's tennis final. Can't work out who I'm going to be behind... Federer is a big spunk, but Baghdatis is the most gorgeous thing! Should be an entertaining one.

K. Off to get organised. Happy Sunday :o)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am looking forward to the match immensely Tam. I am [maybe was] a die hard Agassi fan but I have to say Baghdatis has been an absolute joy to watch, both on the court and in his press conferences - how can you not love him?!

So glad Rog was not MIA for too long, could tell you were worried.

xxxx