Sunday, December 31, 2006

Farewell

... to 2006. Obviously this has been a big year for me. Big changes. Lots of excitement. As much as I hate change, I get bored without it. So I don't know how to feel about this year. Am I going to get bored of being a mum? I know I won't get tired of my baby, but will the whole 'mum' thing get to me? I hope not.

As I have said before, New Year's Eve is one of my least favourite times of the year. Probably because everyone is expected to have a great time, and from my experiences, great parties aren't planned, they happen. I'm happy to go to bed before midnight and welcome the New Year in the morning feeling fresh and well-rested! But I'll try, for everyone else's sake, to stay up, watch the fireworks, and toast in the New Year with a glass of champagne and good intentions.

Lots of good intentions this year. As usual.

Happy New Year, blog friends. Have a good one.

No comments: