Friday, August 12, 2005

Idol-wild

I LOVE this time of year! Glued to the TV watching Australian Idol. Got down to the final 30 last night, and they are awesome! My picks so far are:
  • Milli
  • Tarni Stephens
  • Chris Luder (yes, the replacement Wiggle)
  • Dan England (spunky, spunky)

And runners up:

  • Daniel Spillane
  • Lee Harding

Voting starts next week, with Tarni, Chris and Daniel in the first group. Phone bill beware!

Sorry for those who were expecting a scrapbooking blog - this will also be an Idol blog!!! LOL!

I'm meeting one of my favourite gorgeous friends for arvo tea today. She turned 30 last week, and life has been pretty crap to her lately, so I can't wait to spoil her with coffee, cake and a new pair of pjs! Made her a precious card too. Love her so much - she is a 'giver' - you know those people. Who always ask how you are, really? Who just know when you need a hug. Who will make time for you. Can't wait.

No comments: