
Look at me, blogging two days in a row. Go me.
Beautiful, beautiful day. Warm, winter day in Melbourne. Who woulda thunk it. Let me share my most recent photos of the day:
This one of me and Rog is from yesterday - another gorgeous day. We ate lunch outside before going furniture shopping together. Seems we don't do much together these days. It was nice to just be together. Talk. Not talk. Hold hands. Just nice.
The other pic is a self-portrait. I want to do a layout entitled 'self-portrait' and haven't been able to snag a decent one. Got all dressed up for church this morning (make-up AND jewellery!), so thought I'd try again. Liked this one leaning up against our doorway. Love that I got those earrings for $2.
Got to decide whether to scrap it in colour or b+w. Quite like the colour of my eyes here tho... I'm sounding rather self-involved now, but it's rare that I see a pic of myself that I half like.
Going shopping now - decided to do the soup diet this week. Am desperate to lose some weight before we go on holidays in FOUR WEEKS. Eek. My current weight is 71kg. I'd like to be 65. I've been heavier, but I'm carrying a lot more fat and a lot less muscle than I used to. Really need to do some exercise. Think I'd feel heaps better if I did. Sigh.
Off to get lots of tomatoes, a whole bunch of celery (including leaves?!?!) and 1kg of carrots. I think I'm going to be very sick of soup by the end of this week.
Still no cute message for the end of my posts.
Not feeling inspired to think of one, either...


No comments:
Post a Comment