I am constantly amazed by the honesty in the blogs I read. The deep, heartfelt truth that people pour into their electronic journals. Makes me wonder what I'm scared of. I don't think people even read my blog, let alone care. Noone I know knows about my blog, and I'm not really worried what strangers think. As I've said before tho, I'm just not good at being honest. And I find it really hard to put into words what I'm thinking. That seems to be a fairly new thing - I was quite good at writing stuff out when I was younger. Just lost the skill without practice, I think. Maybe that's all I need. Some practice. So, sorry if you do read this blog... I'm going to practice on you!
Seems that lots of people are going into hermit mode - mostly to catch up on 'stuff'. Me... totally selfish hermit-mode. Can't be bothered being a friend, or a confidante, or a help. Not enough energy.
Not even enough to look after me. I think I've gotten lazy. My house is a mess. Everything needs doing. And I can't even get the vacuum out. Let alone think about scrapping. It's all too much. Don't know if that's a result of the crap of this year, or just laziness. I fear it's the latter.More positively, I'm trying to take more photos. Trying to do this photo a day thing. Care more about my everyday life.
The photo on the left is from Thursday, when I finally got some decent grocery shopping done and bought FRUIT. It has been so long since i've bought fruit. It's nice to see the fruit bowl full.
The photo on the right is from last night. Glass of red on a Friday night. Yeah.
Went shopping for furniture today - new tv cabinet and coffee table. Found some ok stuff, but I have a problem with spending that much money. Only $1000, but it will probably take me two weeks to decide to do it. Saw a nice dining table and chairs too... let's not even talk about that.
There's boys playing poker in my house. I have to get up early to sing at church. Bad combination. Pretty tired. Rog stole the doona last night. Again. LOL.
Going to try to be a better blogger next week. Try.
Also should think up a catchy signature phrase...

No comments:
Post a Comment