Friday, August 05, 2005

I've caught the blogging bug!

Yes, I know... I'm a sheep ;)

All my fave people from Scrapboxx have started up blogs, and I have been thinking about it for a while, so here we go! Who knows how long I'll keep it up for - I'm very good at starting things, but not so good at finishing...

I am actually sitting at work, waiting for 12.30 so I can go home - short day for me today, and the last day of the week. Doing a course at the Alfred Hospital tomorrow, so no work for me! So... 15 minutes, and my work week is over - yay!

Planning a good night of scrapping tomorrow, and hopefully a big creative day on Saturday too. DH is having a big boys xbox weekend to celebrate his 30th birthday which is next week, so I'm going to avoid as much housework as possible, and scrap with my friend, Mel. I'm vaguely thinking about entering the For Keeps Elite Team comp, but that depends how much I like the stuff I come up with for the next month. I sent about 10 submissions off over the weekend - my first lot - and got 4 rejections yesterday. That put me off trying for the Elite Team a little, but I figure I haven't really got anything to lose, and it will encourage me to be really creative with my pages.

Anyways... I'm going to head downstairs, put my footy tips in for the week, and head home. Going to stop off at the scrapbook shop on the way home, catch up with a friend for coffee, get the finances done and the dinner cooked, then head to the shops for some browsing and a coffee with an old uni friend. Sounds good to me!



No comments: