Oh dear... Monday morning. Slept well, but think I need MORE. Slept half an hour through my alarm (so what's new?), laying in bed in denial. Got to work, and the emergency department is packed with people who need physio. Luckily I have a student, and he is quite capable of doing all my work while I work on my blog ;)
I finished DH's book for his party - kept it simple. I'll post it when I'm at home. I was just a bit disappointed with the rubons - I'm a bit over the MM rubons, but the only other ones I had were my Heidi Swapp pink ones. I don't think that would have gone down too well.
Also redid that layout I talked about - but I still hate it! LOL! I think that one was destined to be crap! It's better than it was though. Matters were not helped by the fact that I accidently stamped one of the letters in the title back to front. Oops.
Phew... it's hot in here. Maybe I can add hot flushes to my imaginary pregnancy symptoms for the day. Sore boobs, vague nausea, and hot flushes. Sounds good to me ;)
My student seems to have gone AWOL. Better go find him...
Tuesday, August 09, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment