Thursday, November 03, 2005

Apologies...

in advance if I am MIA for a while. I have this terrible feeling that our computer blew up in the thunderstorm this morning. Which is a BIG bugger cos we really can't afford to replace it this close to Christmas, not to mention all Roger's business stuff that we'd lose and MY DIGITAL PHOTOS!! Anyway... hoping that it will all fix itself. I can't live without a computer.

Thanks for all the congrats on winning the book - I can't wait to get it. And it should come with my backordered Prima flowers which I am rather excited to start to use.

And second question, yes, I am going to Hillsong Colour Your World conference next year - I've never been, and I'm VERY excited about it. Going up with two girlfriends - we're going up on the Wednesday to SHOP in Sydney, and coming home on the Sunday. Roger refuses to visit Sydney, so I'm very happy about going with the girls. And Nat, I go to a Church of Christ - quite a big one (Careforce in Mt Evelyn, Steph - know it?). And I LOVE stalkers ;o)

It's my student's last day today (I supervise 4th year physio students as part of my job), and she bought me a toblerone, a new mug for work and a pack of toblerone cappucino satchels. She rocks. Can't wait to try one of the coffees at morning tea.

Hopefully I'll be able to blog over the weekend - crossing fingers and everything else. Without a computer though, I might actually get some scrapping done! LOL. Have a good one :o)

2 comments:

Steph said...

So totally jealous you are going to Colour!!! From what I've heard it's soooo good. I went to Hillsong this year - it was absolutely amazing. And yep I know Careforce - I've been to the Ministry to Children Seminar that's held there! If I get into physio, can I come and work under you?? :o)

Roz said...

oooh, all that toblerone stuff sounds yum!!

I hope the puter is ok :o( how do we live without them??

Roz xo