Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Fixed

K... I have fixed the little bug that wasn't letting non-registered people comment on my blog (thanks for letting me know Rachie!) I set it way back when I started the blog, never thinking I'd ever have comments. LOL. I'm so lucky to have great people wanting to say hi!

Nothing to report since yesterday... Had a slightly busier day at work, although you wouldn't think it by the amount of emails I sent!! Made a yummy zucchini and bacon pasta for dins - I SO love zucchini. Is that wierd? I am resisting having chocolate now...

The question was posed on a couple of blogs recently - 'Why do you create?'

Good one.

I create because there is a part of me that needs to be creative otherwise it will go into hibernation and never come back.

I create because it is a gift I was given that I have to use. Neither of my parents are into art, although in their own ways they are creative. My mum is a great sewer, and my dad designs and makes furniture for their house. I was always ok at art as a kid, a little better than average, maybe, but finding this something that I am pretty good at, that works for me, that brings me so much joy is the hugest blessing :o)

I create to have beautiful things around me.

I create to make my friends and family happy.

But right now I should be creating cos I have a deadline and way too much to do before it!

Evil, evil, blog.

3 comments:

Steph said...

Tam, have I mentioned that I *love* reading your blog? It's such a great reality check! And I have to agree - you *are* REAALLLLLY good at creating! I can't wait to see your stuff in FK!

Roz said...

Ahh, I love having my Tam 'fix'!! Love your blog girl, love you, love your work!!

Roz xo

Nat said...

Interesting question Tam. Love reading everything you ponder about...

Nat xx