I'm a bit over today. Lucky it's almost home time. I am no longer pre-menstrual, I'm now just menstrual, and am feeling so much better! Everyone who spoke to me last night must have gone away thinking how WIERD I've gotten lately - I was crying at everything. The hormones are at much better levels today. Although I've got a strange anxious feeling hanging around... don't like it much.
Got all energetic singing last night, and jumped around a bit. Paying for it today - walking around like a cripple. As per usual, I ended up with a groin sprain after bowling too. Don't laugh - I do it every time!
Thanks for the comments re my layout - I'm glad it's just me who feels that I am plaguarising!!! I've got so much scrapping to do it's not funny, but I'm finding it so hard to get started. Must clean off my workspace tonight and see if that inspires me. I might change seats too... for some reason that often gets me started. And I can set up the tv on the table to watch idol. Nice.
Sorry for the downer post. Having a sad couple of days, but I'll be all good soon and back with a crazy quiz or list or whatever I can find :o)
Going home to cook for my boy. Butter chicken tonight. LURVE Indian!
Monday, November 14, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Isn't it funny sometimes how you wonder why you're feeling like crap, then you get your period and you feel great and that explains it all!!?!!??! It sux that you got em though :o(
So what time do you want us over for dinner? Sounds yum!!
Roz xo
Post a Comment