Sunday, November 13, 2005

Fiftieth post!

Made it to 50 posts on this thing. I really didn't think I'd be able to keep it up, but I have surprised myself.

Bowling was very fun yesterday. Been a while. Warmed up in the second game and beat Rog :o) Good to catch up with family. Good to have lots of cuddles with Brooke.

Have done three loads of washing, weekly meal plan and the grocery shopping today. Happy with that. Might get some scrapping done this afternoon before we're off to church. I'm singing tonight, so i'd better pick up the water intake to make up for the four coffees I had this morning.

Here's some photos of our scrapping night on Friday. Mmmmm, mint Lindt balls. They are the BEST.


And the layout I mostly finished that night. Is it just me, or does it totally look like I tried to copy a Roz layout??!! Oops - all that admiration is turning into imitation - but I think it's just that line of Prima flowers up the top... And the landscape 8x11 thing...

Must go eat lunch. And try to scrap. And maybe have a nanna nap. :o)

3 comments:

Steph said...

OMG Tam, I *LOVE* your handwriting...and the Prima flowers (can't wait for the mailman this week!)...and the fact that it's landscape...and the colours...and EVERYTHING. What a sensational page. That's just totally inspiring me to get off my butt, stop studying for my exam tomorrow, and scrap :o) But that would involve getting me off the computer first - bit of a problem when I keep going back to look at that page of yours! :o)

Roz said...

Oh Tam, you're funny! That is so not like my pages!! Yours is just stunning- look at all that gorgeous stitching! Just beautiful!!

Hope your singing went well at church :o)

Roz xo

Nat said...

I think its just that row of flowers that looks like Rozzis - other than that (and I don't think she's going to *own* that lol) its totally yours!! A lovely page!!

Sounds like you had a nice busy weekend, great to hear your workshop went well Friday night - a late one!!

Nat xx