What an amazing surprise when I checked out my blog comments this morning. I was so not fishing for compliments yesterday, and your comments were completely unexpected but so appreciated. Get ready for some completely soppy stuff now...
I tend to have some issues with self-acceptance. Not huge issues, but I guess when I started this blog I did it for a bit of fun, not expecting that anyone would ever find me, my life, or my blog interesting. I'm not sure why I feel that way (actually, I probably do... but it stems from some ugly primary school stuff that I really should deal with one day!!!). I am still amazed that people read it, let alone read it everyday and actually LIKE it. LOL. OK... really do have some issues, don't I??!!
I suppose what I really wanted to do was let you guys know that it's right back at you! And the fact that you enjoy reading this and maybe even get something out of it (even maybe a new friend!) completely justifies its existence to me. So I will continue to make an effort to document my life for the world to see, and continue stalking your blogs too, in an effort to share our lives. Because we're all just crazy scrapbookers, and we GET it.
Awwww... I love you guys. LOL. Told you it was getting soppy. You were warned.
Wednesday, November 09, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Oh Tam, you are such a treasure!! Yes, we are all mad scrappers and we do just 'get it'!! lol
Well you kn ow what? We may have never spoken, or met, but somehow there is a connection there, and I just love it!! Look forward to getting to know you better and keep stalking your blog lol!!
Roz xo
You aren't getting rid of me either. I love your posts. You really remind me of what it is to be a Chrsitian, really embracing life for everything God has made it!
Thanks for being you.
Nat xx
We're not stalking you...we're just interested :o)
In all seriousness though, your posts are always really thoughtful and reflective, which makes me jsut want to come back and read more!
Post a Comment