- Me and Rog have been together FOREVER! We met when I was 17, got engaged five years later when I was in my final year of uni, and got married when I was 22. Everyone thinks that I'm older just because I'm married. Well, I hope it's that, and not the wrinkles that are starting to appear under my eyes...
- I am claustrophobic. Not in a 'can't get in lifts because I'll faint' kind of way, but I can't wear masks or blindfolds, can't have the sheets over my head in bed, hate sitting in the window seat on planes... and I do feel *uncomfortable* in a crowded lift.
- Me and my two best friends once sang 'Lean on Me' at one of my friend's parent's schools. We had actions and wore matching waistcoats. We were 15. Old enough to know better.
- I can't drive manual.
- After two months of trying, I am almost at my ideal weight of 65kg. Six kilos down, one to go. I'm thinking about changing my ideal weight to 62kg... LOL.
Saturday, November 05, 2005
Tagged...
Spose it had to happen eventually now that people are reading this ;o) Steph tagged me, so here's my five morsels:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Thanks for tagging me Tam, coz I have always missed out on being tagged! Interesting read.
Nat :)
Post a Comment